We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cut the onion into small pieces and fry in oil until it becomes glassy. Add the sliced mushrooms and continue to harden for about 10 minutes. Add a little salt and pepper. Add the olives cut into quarters. Open.
Boil hard-boiled eggs for about 7-8 minutes. Leave in cold water for 3-4 minutes, then clean and cut into quarters. Beat the meat with a hammer until it is thin, salted and peppered. Cucumbers, if they are bigger, are cut in 2 lengthwise (even in 4 if they are huge ...)
Take a piece of meat and place on it 2 tablespoons of mushrooms, a pickled cucumber and 2 pieces of egg. Roll well so that the edges are tightly tightened inside so that the composition does not come out (like a wire). It catches with toothpicks.
Here the recipe provided to fry in the pan, but my rolls came out a bit big and I thought that the meat would not penetrate well, so I put them in the oven ... maybe it's even healthier .. .So, roll the breadcrumbs well and place them in a tray well greased with olive oil, pour a little oil over the rolls and bake at 200 degrees for 35 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 and continue baking. up to an hour. Meanwhile, turn the rolls on all sides to brown nicely.
While the rolls are being made, we make the garnish. And here I changed the recipe because it was with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli au gratin, but since I don't like broccoli, and cauliflower only on big days, I replaced the garnish with carrots and potatoes. So, I cleaned the carrots and cut them into rounds and boiled them in water with a little salt. I also peeled and diced the potatoes and placed them next to the carrot. I added a drizzle of celery and let it boil for about 3 quarters, so that it is soft, but does not crumble. I then strained the vegetables and let them drain well. Then in a pan I put olive oil and I heated it and I put the vegetables, without celery, to harden. I left them for a few minutes (about 5), put out the fire and sprinkled a little vegeta and green parsley on top.
I served the rolls with assorted salad, but they can also be served simple, without garnish. They can be cut like a roll and put in appetizers, it looks good and has a special taste. It deserves a try!
Rules for grilled pork chop:
-the slices should be about 1 cm thick-ideally, not thinner than 7-8 mm
-can be slices of meat with or without bone-those with bone will cook a little harder, leave for 2-3 extra minutes
-not to be completely skimmed, to have a little fat around
-marinate before and leave to cool for a few hours, ideally at least 12 hours
-a little oil is added to the marinade
-after removing from the marinade, leave on the table, at room temperature, for at least 1 hour, to warm up
-grill on the grill is done on medium heat, not too fast to burn, but not too soft, not to harden
-returns on the grill only once
-bake for 3-4 minutes on each side
-after grilling, let it rest for 5-10 minutes and then serve. Cooking continues for a few minutes and after removing the meat from the grill, and this moment of breathing, makes the meat soft and with a uniform taste.
Pork is very easy to prepare, it is very delicate and rich and it tends to be enjoyed by everyone, especially the children of the house, because it is a very delicate meat.
- 12 very thinly sliced pork fillets.
- 2 small red peppers fried and cut into strips.
- 300 grams of chopped spinach.
- 4 carrots cut into squares.
- 400 grams of tomato sauce (homemade or industrial tomato sauce).
- 2 cloves of garlic without skin and chopped.
- 4 medium potatoes without skin and cut into squares.
- A beaten egg for a French steel.
- 200 grams of olives stuffed with peppers cut in half.
- 150 ml. of white wine.
- 250 ml. of mineral water.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons ground parsley
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- A pinch of cinnamon powder.
- I peppered the pork fillets and set aside.
- In a pan, with a little oil, chop the spinach, along with the garlic cloves, a little salt and soften the heat for 5 minutes.
- Beat the egg, make a French omelet, cut into 12 strips and set aside to fill.
- On each pork tenderloin we have a slightly frothy spinach, a few strips of pepper, a piece of French omelette and roll the fillets that tie them with a small wire so that they do not come off.
- Once they are bound, put them in a pan with a little virgin olive oil.
- We pray well on both sides.
- In a saucepan, place the fillets of stuffed pork fillets and add the potatoes in squares, carrots, olives, tomato sauce and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Then add water, wine, chopped parsley, cinnamon powder and cook over low heat for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve everything in a pan or tray to take to the table and arrange it in individual plates.
Thin pork castrated with pineapple sauce
Pork cheese is very delicate, and the recipe we offer is easy to prepare and very tasty.
- A teaspoon of pork a kilogram
- A box of pineapple in large juice.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A glass of white wine.
- A pinch of salt.
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- 8 cloves of garlic without skin and chop.
- 150 grams of skinless and chopped almonds.
- Fluffy potatoes, (half a bag of 4-serving Maggi potatoes).
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Half of the pineapple slices.
- Open the pork in the form of a book to put the filling inside and set aside.
- At the time of filling, we leave the worst part for us inside.
- Open the pineapple tin and drain it, reserving the juice.
- Half of the pineapple wheels will be for the filling, the rest of the pineapple will be for the sauce and we will cut it into pieces.
- We make the mashed potatoes according to the steps indicated in the instructions of the stone package, so that to become thick we will put half of the amount of liquid it indicates, water or milk.
- Once we have the donut ready, reserve it for filling.
- To prepare the filling, put the cloves of garlic, almonds, parsley, half of the pineapple slices in the blender bottle and eat well until it forms a dough.
- Mix the filling with half of the mashed potatoes.
- Put the pepper on both sides.
- Then we put the mixture we prepared in the open meat and carefully go for a run.
- Once we have rolled it, tie the lemon with kitchen wire so that the filling does not come out.
- In a cauldron I put a small plate of olive oil to heat to stew the lemon on both sides.
- Once golden, add the glass of white wine and turn up the heat so that the wine evaporates.
- Then I added the pineapple juice, a pinch of salt, the pineapple pieces that I reserved and cooked over low heat and covered for 45 minutes.
- Remove the star from the boiler and arrange it in a bowl or tray.
- Then mix the sauce with the blender and serve it over the pork muscles.
- Pork cheese can be accompanied by a garnish of vegetables, golden potatoes in squares, rice.
Pork with honey and spices
To prepare this recipe, we will cut a pork spoon into squares, because pumpkin is a part of pork that is very delicate once we cook it.
- One tablespoon of pork cut into squares or taquitos.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper.
- Half a cup of wine vinegar (coffee size).
- 100 ml. of red wine.
- 6 tablespoons honey
- A meatball pill.
- A tablespoon of ground cumin.
- A teaspoon of curry
- A teaspoon of sweet paprika
- A pinch of ground black pepper.
- A pinch of salt.
- I peppered the pork squares.
- Put oil in a frying pan and keep a little pork everywhere, remove it when it is golden brown and set aside.
- In a bowl or bowl put the vinegar, wine, honey, cumin, curry, paprika, a little ground black pepper and a little salt.
- Mix well to mix well.
- Then pour the preparation over the pork I cut, mix and return to the fire in a pan or in a cauldron.
- Cook for about 15 minutes on low heat and cover frequently with stirring.
- We have the pork and the sauce in a tray or tray, to present it hot.
Pork with honey can be served with a garnish of vegetables, a salad, rice, golden potatoes or mashed potatoes.
From NatureVia we wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Christmas Recipes Christmas Recipes Christmas Recipes
We cut the piece of muscle so as to obtain a longer and not very thick strip (see photo). I beat the meat as well as I could on both sides. I seasoned the meat on both sides with vegeta, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, thyme.
I placed the slices of bacon on an aluminum foil. I placed the piece of meat on them and rolled them with the foil. I got a big roll that I split in two.
In a heat-resistant dish I chopped onion, carrot and celery, I placed the two rolls over which I threw a few more pieces of chopped vegetables, I put water and wine, I covered with a lid and put in the oven over medium heat until -they blushed.
I left the meat in the oven until it browned more because that's how we like it.
Method of preparation
Prepare 2 strips of pork breast about 2, 3 cm thick. Season with salt and pepper and roll in a snail shape, fix with skewers and place in an oven tray.
Next to the meat, place new potatoes seasoned with salt and pepper, then season the whole dish with Unisol Oil with herbs & # 8211 rosemary, oregano and basil.
In order not to dry the meat and to keep the moisture of the preparation, a glass of water can be added to the tray. Put the preparation in the oven at 190 ° C and it is ready when the meat is easily penetrated with a fork.
Pork chop roll, with bone, with garnish of BD / tadka raita.
# 2 DADI.
- the piece of chop with bone that I degreased as much as I could
and which I cut, unfolding
# 3 DADI.
Then I put in the robot: red onion, green pepper, dried thyme and salt
what result I mixed with mustard, olive oil and I spread this composition on the meat, then I sprinkled pepper on top
the meat is rolled and caught in toothpicks for safety
then I put it in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkled with olive oil and sprinkled a little pepper, ground hot pepper, salt and a little water, covered with aluminum foil and put in the oven
# 4 DADI.
After an hour under the aluminum foil it looks like this:
And after another half hour, without foil, it was ready:
In the meantime I made BD's sauce - tadka raita, which is amazing
And this is the end result:
Good appetite & # 33. if you try
# 5 BD
# 6 Ursuleatza
# 7 BD
I opened the chop like you, yes, a luuuunga chopper came out, so I cut it in two and covered it a bit with the snail hammer
I kept the mixture as yours, but the pepper was from the so-called "Bulgarian" and I added two cloves of garlic. as I had just ground some parmesan, I didn't clean the bowl, so it's parmesan. plus I put the whole pile, with oil, with mustard, ready pasta.
I didn't degrease the chop and the fatter parts seemed better to me (everyone's business)
and I didn't catch them in toothpicks either, but I rolled them directly in foil
I put them in the oven (we have here the last image of the deceased vessel)
after about half an hour the vessel does little and looks everything as it is
so the work was transferred to other things and returned to the oven
excuse me for the non-artistic picture but the sauce that came out of the rolls, thick as a icing, is insane
and the finale was just as artistic because it was hot, at the mouth of the dizzy.
good bad DADi recipe, excellent & # 33 & # 33 & # 33 & # 33 to be good to us.
Ingredients rolled in marinated pork tenderloin for ramen & # 8211 Chashu
- 1 piece of pork tenderloin / or boneless pork breast, without rind, weighing 1.3-1.5 kg
- 250 ml. the sake
- 250 ml. soy sauce (preferably Japanese)
- 150 grams of brown sugar (or 120 grams of white sugar)
- 2 green onions
- 1 piece of ginger about 5 cm. length
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 600-700 ml. of cold water
How to prepare & # 8211 video recipe
I hope you liked the recipe and found it explicit enough! However, the preparation of this chashu is another essential step towards the ramen recipe. I prepared the marinated eggs in soy sauce (click here for the recipe), I also prepared this tender marinated pork tenderloin roll, I'm ready to move on to what I know you're waiting for. The ramen recipe is coming soon!
- 400 gr. pork chop
- 100 gr. mushrooms
- 100 gr. bell peppers & # 8211 color mix
- 60 gr. onion
- 60 gr. bacon
- 60 gr. butter
- 40 gr. Cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper to taste
Because in our family the bell pepper is not to everyone's liking, I decided not to use it for this recipe.
Beat the pork chop with a schnitzel hammer and season with salt and pepper to taste. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into butter. Saute the finely chopped onion separately, then add the diced bacon, eggs, hardened mushrooms and grated cheese.
Take each piece of chop and put a suitable amount of this mixture and roll. In order to stay as well rolled as possible, you can catch the end with a toothpick that will be removed before serving.
The roll thus formed is browned on all sides in a hot pan and then left in the hot oven for about 10 minutes.
For this recipe I chose to make a sweet potato puree and a normal potato puree. You can see how to prepare this puree here. This puree is not complicated at all and has a special flavor with pork.
Because we are still around the winter holidays, this recipe is also very suitable for the traditional Christmas meal.
I'm still traveling and trying to adapt to the kitchens I find myself in. More out of lust, more out of the desire to satisfy my culinary friends who host me, today I made a pork chop filled with all kinds of miracles. It turned out absolutely excellent.
- 600 grams boneless pork chop (one piece)
- 100 gr c & acircrnați (I used Oltenian)
- 100 gr bacon
- 3 eggs
- 2 onions
- 100 gr raw mushrooms
- 1 dill leg
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml of semi-dry white wine
- oil, thyme, salt, pepper
I cut the piece of chop lengthwise, then I beat it until it was thin, under a plastic wrap (so that it doesn't break).
I cut an onion into small pieces, then hardened it in a tablespoon of oil
& Icircn pan I added finely chopped mushrooms, chopped dill, salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, I boiled 2 of the 3 eggs very hard. C & acircnd the composition of onions and mushrooms with dill has hardened, I let it cool. Then, in a bowl, I mixed it with: 1 raw egg, the 2 boiled eggs given on the grater, the cheese given on the grater, the diced carrots and bacon.
I mixed everything until it was homogenous, then I put it in a not too thick layer on the chop piece, which I then rolled and tied with string.
I greased it with oil, rubbed it with thyme, salt and pepper. I put it in a tray, on a bed consisting of the 3 peeled potatoes, the sliced carrot, the sliced pepper, the other fish cut onion and the 4 garlic cloves, cleaned and cut with a knife. & Icircn pan I put a cup of wine and a cup of water.
I covered the tray with aluminum foil, put it in the oven over low heat, slowly, for about an hour and a half. After that I took out the foil and left it to brown, for about 20 minutes. I removed the tray as the meat penetrated and browned.
What to cook for Easter - main dishes different from the traditional ones
1. Duck breast wrapped in bacon with nectarine sauce
This duck breast wrapped in bacon with nectarine sauce it is of medium difficulty, which is cooked in two stages - on the stove and then in the oven. It sounds complicated, but it's not at all. Plus, it's ready in 30 minutes. the portions in the recipe are for two people, so if there are more of you at the table, you will have to increase them. In any case, it is a preparation that gathers several interesting flavors, such as garlic, olive oil, rosemary, and last but not least, nectarines.
2. Pork roll with apples and spinach
Who does not eat lamb, but eats pork, can prepare it special roll. It is tasty and has a delicious filling, made with apple, spinach and mushrooms. In addition, it looks great when you slice it.
3. Turkey roll with mushrooms and vegetable garnish
Still a roll, but a turkey roll, for those who prefer lean meat. It has a dry filling, made of dehydrated mushrooms and currants, which combines the salty taste with the sweet one. To be the perfect combination, we served it with a garnish of vegetables and mushrooms, cooked in a little wine. We also recommend eating it with a sweet sauce.
4. Pork in pineapple with bacon crust
When you don't know what to cook for Easter, but you know you want it to be something special, you can try a more exotic dish, such as this pork in pineapple, in bacon crust. It takes a little patience to cook it, but it would be worth a try on this occasion. The others will enjoy the dish, but you will also enjoy the success!
5. Sea bream and Tiger prawns with saffron sauce cooked in a vacuum
To prepare this way you will need a vacuum cooker or a vacuum cleaner. You will also use the “bain-marie” technique to prepare the saffron sauce with yolks. There is no point in talking about how healthy and tasty seafood and fish are, so try it. sea bream with shrimp and vegetables, seasoned with sumac and parsley even on Easter day, if you have the necessary equipment!
6. Sous-vide beef chop with potatoes and shimeji mushrooms
And this dish needs the sous-vide device, and then it is cooked on the grill. Thus, the steak will be tender and its taste will be special. Let's not forget the garnish, because it also has its role next to it sous-vide beef chop. The garnish has shimeji potatoes and mushrooms and completes the main dish. It is special and suitable for the Easter meal.
7. Pork ribs with pesto sauce
Don't think that we only suggest complicated dishes! I also chose an extremely simple recipe to prepare, even if it takes a little longer. We know it's hard to say no to a generous portion of ribs, so here it is: pork ribs with pesto sauce. The sauce is special because it's homemade. It balances the spicy aroma of the ribs, offered by paprika and pepper flakes.
8. Mini pork rolls stuffed with vegetables
Still pork, but cooked completely differently. This time, slices of pork leg, in which I rolled a vegetable filling. They are a good option if you do not know what to cook for Easter, because you need fairly simple ingredients. However, for extra flavor, I covered these mini pork rolls with slices of bacon before baking.