- Beef 500 gr
- Wasabi 2 tbsp (or spicy Russian mustard)
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Garlic 1 head
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds 15 gr
- Black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
1. Mix 2 tbsp. soy sauce and 2 tablespoons wasabi (or spicy mustard).
2. Spread beef with marinade and leave to pickle. The more the meat is pickled, the more intense the taste of soy sauce and wasabi will be. If you pickle in the refrigerator, you need to get it from the refrigerator somewhere in 1-1.5 hours, so that the meat warms up to room temperature.
3. In a pan, heat vegetable oil and fry the garlic cloves. To fry the medium, fry the steak for 2-2.5 minutes on each side. Remove the prepared steak from the pan, wrap in foil and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes.
5. Fry sesame seeds in a pan. Sprinkle steak on all sides with sesame seeds. For serving, you can use wasabi sauce, thinly sliced daikon (Japanese radish), soy sauce.