We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Milk (store fat content 3.3%) 1 l
- Sour cream (shop 20% fat) 200 gr
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Salt 1 tsp
- Main ingredients: Milk, Sour cream
1. Heat the milk to a boil, add salt.
2. Mix eggs with sour cream and pour into milk. Bring the mixture to a boil. Boil for 5-7 minutes until large flakes appear.
3. Line the colander with 2 layers of gauze, strain the mass. Put a saucer and a load of 1-2 kg on top. Leave in this position until completely cooled.
4. The cheese is ready. Great for tea or coffee for breakfast.