- Cottage cheese 9% 500 gr
- Yolks 2 pcs.
- Butter 100 gr
- Sour cream 100 gr
- Sugar 80 gr
- Vanilla Sugar 20 gr
- Zest of half an orange (lemon) to taste
- Dried apricots 150 gr
- Main ingredients
1. Grind cottage cheese with a blender or grind through a sieve.
2. To rub the zest of half an orange (lemon), only the orange (yellow) part.
3. Add yolks, butter, sour cream, sugar, vanilla sugar, zest to the cottage cheese. Grind everything again until smooth.
4. Warm the mass in a water bath or in a saucepan over medium heat, not allowing it to boil. The mass will become more liquid, this is quite normal.
5. Allow the mass to cool slightly and send finely chopped dried apricots into it.
6. Lay out the form with 2 layers of gauze, send the curd mass into it, put the form in a bowl where the excess liquid will drain. Top set a little oppression. Leave in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
7. Put Easter on a serving plate and decorate.