We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Beef 1 kg
- Salt 2 tbsp
- Dried garlic 1 tsp
- Coriander 1 tsp
- Bay leaf 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Main Ingredients
Step 1: Step-by-step video recipe :.
1. Grind the spices.
2. Wash and dry the meat with paper towels.
3. Mix the spices with salt and spread the meat well.
4. The container where the meat will be salted, cover with foil, so that the gap remains. Salt for 3 days in the refrigerator. After the first 12 hours, drain all the liquid and flip it to the other side. Every 12 hours (morning and evening) turn over to the other side. If liquid appears, drain it each time.
5. Wrap meat in 4 layers of clean gauze, wrap with thread and hang in a ventilated area for 3 days.
6. Periodically check the meat by touch, it should not be too hard and dry. Depending on the temperature and humidity in the room, the drying process may take from 3 to 5 days.
7. Store finished meat in the refrigerator.