- Salmon 500-600 gr
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Sugar 0.5 tbsp
- Main ingredients: Pink salmon, Salmon, Trout
1. Clean the fish from scales, remove the ridge, ribs and bones. Leave the skin.
2. Salt mixed with sugar.
3. Sprinkle the fish with sugar on all sides.
If you salt red fish with a whole piece, then after 8-12 hours we will get salted fish. The degree of salinity can be adjusted to your liking. It is best to salt the fish in a glass container, but in a metal one it is extremely undesirable, because fish can get a metallic aftertaste.
4. If it is necessary to salt the fish very quickly, then cut it into slices 1 cm thick and sprinkle with a mixture of salt and sugar. After 1-2 hours, such a fish is ready for use.
5. When salting from red fish, liquid is released under the action of salt. As soon as the degree of salting triples you, this liquid must be drained, and the fish should be transferred to a clean glass container or served on the table.