- potatoes 360 gr
- hard cheese 60 gr.
- butter 30 gr.
- Korean carrots 50 gr.
- 1/2 parsley bunch
- minced meat 1 kg.
- bow 1 pc.
- eggs 2 pcs.
- egg yolk 1 pc.
- milk 1 tbsp
- smoked paprika 1.5 tsp
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion, Greens
- Serving 6 servings
potato pusher, spoon, bowl, baking dish, foil
1) To boiled potatoes, 350 gr. add 30 gr. butter and pepper to taste, I do not salt, because I salted potatoes during cooking. turn into mashed potatoes in a way convenient for you. Add 60 gr to hot potatoes. hard cheese and mix. The cheese will melt right away. Next add 50 gr. Korean carrots, 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley and 1 egg. Mix well.
2) Take 1 kg. minced meat, I have pork, but you can take any other, I ground it with 1 medium onion, add 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste, add 1.5 tsp. smoked paprika and mix well. Now you need to beat the minced meat on the bottom of the bowl. Thus, the stuffing will become more dense and elastic.
3) With wet hands we form oblong cutlets. We spread them in a baking dish, greased with butter. In total, I got 6 cutlets.
4) In each cutlet we form a recess. From the center already, and to the edge of the form wider.
4) We divide the potato mass into 6 parts. From each part we form a gingerbread man and put cutlets into the recess, distributing according to the shape of the recess.
5) Minced meat with potatoes grease with yolk with 1 tbsp. milk. We put in a preheated oven up to 180 * for 50-60 minutes at a level below average, if the top burns, you need to cover with foil.
The dish turns out juicy, nourishing, fragrant, keeps its shape perfectly and looks beautiful on the table! Cook and you won’t regret it! Enjoy your meal!