- Chicken fillet 300 grams
- Potato 3 pieces medium size
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- Onion medium 1 piece
- Butter for frying 50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Cream (fat content 10-15%) 200 ml
- Fresh parsley several twigs
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Cream
- Serving 5 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
pan, board ,. knife frying pan
- Fill a three-liter pan with water a little more than half (about 2 liters). Wash the chicken fillet under running water, remove the films and set to boil, pre-salt the water.
- Wash the potatoes, peel and cut into small cubes.
- When the chicken is ready, take it out and add the diced potatoes.
- Cook the roast. To do this, remove the husk from the onion, finely chop it into cubes. Put the fry in a preheated pan, oiled. Wash the carrots thoroughly and grate on the finest grater, add to the onion. Sauté the vegetables for about 6 minutes until golden.
- Chill the chicken fillet and cut into small cubes. Return to soup with frying.
- Wash the parsley and chop finely.
- Pour the cream into the soup, bring to a boil, add chopped herbs.
- After 2 minutes, turn off the heat, let the soup infuse for 20 minutes - the dish can be served!
Creamy Chicken Soup ready! A more detailed cooking process, see the video. Enjoy your meal!