- Flour 1 stack. (250 ml)
- Dark chocolate 150 g
- Butter 100 g
- Sugar 0.5 stack.
- 2 eggs
- Natural yogurt 125 ml
- Baking powder for the test 1.5 tsp.
- Pears 2 pcs. (large)
- Salt 1 pinch
- Powdered sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Main ingredients: Pear, Yogurt, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Melt chocolate with butter in a water bath
2. Mix the sifted flour with a baking powder and salt.
3. Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy foam
4. Cooking the dough: add melted chocolate, yogurt and flour to the eggs whipped with sugar.
5. Dice the pears and send to the dough.
6. Lubricate the cake pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
7. Send the cake to bake at a temperature of 170-180 degrees for about 45 minutes. (Orient your oven.)
8. Sprinkle the finished cake with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your meal!